Aviation Parents Advisory Committee (APAC)
The DHS Aviation Parents Advisory Committee (APAC) meets the first Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m. at the Denbigh High School in the Library. We encourage parents to join us. Meetings generally last no longer than one hour.
- Section 1: Build and maintain an organization which, in cooperation with those in charge of the Aviation Academy, will help promote the activities and further the goals of the Aviation Academy.
- Section 2: Invite and maintain an enthusiastic interest by parents in the various activities of the Aviation Academy.
- Section 3: Support fundraising activities, promote scholarships, excellence in aviation, encourage high moral standards, and encourage school spirit within the Aviation Academy.
- Section 4: Lend moral support to the Administrator of the Aviation Academy.
- President: Brigette Murdock
- Vice President: Sal Cannella
- Secretary: Megan Kintner
- Treasurer: Danielle Liner
- Hospitality: Sharla Clark
- Marketing: Jeff Monroe
Membership is $10 per person or $20 per family. Family memberships receive a free printed shirt from a previous year. Please return form with payment to Tracy Hawley and choose a shirt (family membership).
Calendar of Events
- APAC Meetings (all meetings are virtual)
- Sept. 08, 2022: APAC Meeting 6:30 pm
- Nov. 10, 2022: APAC Meeting 6:30 pm
- Jan. 12, 2023: APAC Meeting 6:30 pm
- March 9, 2023: APAC Meeting 6:30 pm
- May 11, 2022: APAC Meeting 6:30 pm
Your shopping can help us in our fundraising efforts continuously throughout the year. If you have not signed up, see info needed below and send it to Tracy Hawley. She will sign you up. This is not limited to just our students and parents. We encourage you to get your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers involved if they are not currently supporting another group. The more we sign up, the more we make. Download Fundraising Opportunities